Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Things Children Say


glenda in the land of oz
I was thinking about being a mom, and recalled one on my daughter’s favorite answers to my question about lunch. She was about 4 years old at the time.

I remember standing in the kitchen with her. When I asked her if she wanted a grilled cheese sandwich, she screwed up her merry little munchkin face and giggled.

"No, mommy, I wanna boy cheese sandwich."


It was her first conscious attempt at humor. That is just one of many golden moments that are somehow encapsulated in my memories when I think of her now, all grown up, or at least mostly grown up...

5 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Texas Social Worker said...

Kids are crazy, but we love 'em.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

That is just too goshdarn cute. Both the story and the picture. Thanks for the laugh and for brightening my morning!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger glenda said...

Yeah, what can I say? Cute it is.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.mattresses-foam.info/Ice_machine.html

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Cellular phone service plans indiana americawest creditcard

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home