Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pissilious Pussilients

Well, Boots over at Consider the Boot, has got it going on. Go read about how she and her partners in scripting the application of purist Pussiliency policy, have created an interesting revisionist framework about weak Democrats who are afraid to go out on a limb and fight back.

Those guys are having fun all day while I am out working to educate the pussiliproletariat who are afraid to speak up about anything.

Boots, this is pure inspiration.

In the DSM, there are many wonderful diagnostic labels to hang like wounded albatrosses around the necks those pussapologist politicians who earn them. Let's see, there are variations:

1. Those who enable weak-ass politicians with pussilency are co-depussilients.

2. The lying smarmy bastards like Tom Delay are smiling sociopussiliopaths, also called psychopussilients, same thing.

There are pussilionarcissists, almost all politicians fit this diagnosis, but for some this personality disorder is a special weakness. Some would say Clinton felt particularly entitled to his pussiliospussy at the expense and the welfare of the country, and although he was pussiliopathological in that department, he was a brilliant strategist and other world leaders respected his statecaft, as opposed to now, when we only have pitiful Tony bLIAR in the Bushleague corner.

Actually, I diverge with mainstream dogma in that I feel that Dean does not quite fit in the Pussilient category at all, as he is somewhat of an articulate he-man with superfluous body hair, as evidenced by his yeaaa-haww, which is no sign of waffling or weakness. And he has a slight 5 o’clock shadow, a sysmptom of testosterone at its finest. Socially, he was just expressing an awkward exuberance. But I would consider him pussilionaive since he didn’t realize that you are never ever to really let your guard down that much, he just needed a pussilioreality check. Also, he spoke out against the war early.

Kerry is an effete pussilious patsy. He also cannot walk or talk without looking and sounding wimpussilient and hesitant. He needed to hire an evil life coach or something…is there a Democratic equivalent to Carl Rove that we could all get behind without going to hell? That New England reserve may work up there, but it don’t fly in the heartland. No, they love to see a man standing on the deck of a military ship wearing flight uniforms with padded codpiece and Misson Accomplished signs waving merrily in the background. No, Kerry has no fire, no passion that feels genuine. It was like he was walking and talking a bad script.

Must want to mention the pussiliopoverty politics of John Edwards. While I respect his work in that area, but the country just doesn't want to hear about poor people. They want to see Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders in the ring mud-wrestling with nuns in ninja outfits.

The Dems had so many opportunities to probe the weakness of "Where's Bin Laden?" and now the AFL-Cio has come out against guest worker programs, which could take the Dems down again if they don't do a quick pivot. Will they stupidly underestimate the power of the Latino vote as well as the justice of this issue? There are so many instances where the was no voice of reason against the Rove Machine. He was (evilly) brilliant in picking an issue, making his point and hammering on it throughout the entire campaign.

Yeah, I love this. It could be a hit. You could tweak national policy, Boots. Or the noses of some pussilient politicians.

20 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous LILY BRANFORD said...

Watch out, the Rhinos and Donkeys will come stampeding because they secretly want a boot to the ass. They know they need one.

I take exception though to the idea that I play with the animals all day- I do actually work and I also do my thing out in the world. Your post made me laugh especially because I have worked years 'in the field' and the dsm connection was well done!

I kind of liked Dean, actually. I was just kidding around. His presentation was terrible- Trippi seemed to give it his all but Dean was just not the man.

Lots of women tell me they cannot handle some of the guests at Consider The Boot, that they are too obnoxious. But I stand by the idea of the 'open discussion' even when they aggravate me.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger glenda said...

Have no problem with the animals unless they cross MY lines. (However, they have not come here, so its not my concern.) I understand that some like the "kick me" position.

Yeah, I'm a big believer in the constitution and freedom of speech, but if any hail pedophiles as rock heroes, I will go toe to toe with them. I also will tolerate some people's isms like mysogyny, but will also call them on it.

Have left several comments on your various recent blogs.

Thanks for your inspiration and tolerance. Did not mean to imply that you were not working, but what the hell, I have no idea how you all get so much writing done. I figured you for some kind of a counselor or healer.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous LILY BRANFORD said...

Well I am a few things, social work first then moving into policy and program work. Some political stints, some project work... Despite the impression of people that "counsel" I am not a "fix you, you are diseased and crazy" type." I think people are not in need of rescuing, and can control their own destiny. People are not their problems, people simply have problems and together we often work on a clear path so that solutions are visible and attainable. I'm a practical person, and think many of us need to practice some emotional calisthenics sometimes. Tone our minds.

If that makes sense.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger glenda said...

Exactly. Responsibility is the first word that my kids learned and they all turned out pretty well. I not only consider myself a happy person ,but a lucky one, blessed with much richness in life, family and friends. I have my undergraduate degree in Art, and Master's in Social Work.
Speaking of which, I am late to our own policy meeting for setting our legislative agenda at my ageny.
More later.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous earl bockenfeld said...

To keep this discussion alive, everybody needs to add the link, like in a blogroll to make google at least take notice. That would make this stick around even after the posts scroll off your blogs or move into archives.

A recent google bomb was made on Bill Napoli. Bill is a South Dakota leader in their law to outlaw abortion. But Bill did more. He outlined his only situation deserving of an abortion.

His google bomb says:

napoli (not to be confused with the proper noun, which indicates the Italian city)
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): napolied
Pronunciation: nA'poli

1. To brutalize and rape, sodomize as bad as you can possibly make it, a young, religious virgin woman who was saving herself for marriage.
2. To hella rape somebody.

Etymology: From State Senator Bill Napoli's (R-SD) description of an acceptable rape that would merit an exemption from South Dakota's abortion ban.

Example of usage: "Did you hear? Laura's dad totally napolied her, but according to Utah law, she still has to obtain his permission before getting an abortion."

Due to number of people who put that link on their blogs to the page with this definition. THIS link is 1st-up when you search google for "Bill Napoli", poetic justice.

Try it!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

This could definitely lead to the full-scale pussilification of America.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Left of Center said...

hehe Donkey and Rhino, they are closet hippies I think.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger glenda said...

Hi, Neal!

Left of Center,
You think so? You would know better than I as I am a beginner at this blogsport.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Stella said...

Glenda,

I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Great blog, post, and comments.

Love the bluebonnet pictures (thinking of Ladybird Johnson's preservation program here) and your astute comments on immigration.

Any objection if I include your blog in my links?

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous LILY BRANFORD said...

Glenda- Aw! My buddies! I love all these guys. Not sure about Stella but hell, I love her too.

The history of Rhino and Donkey is that they like to argue, and they made people at my blogs uncomfortable and we started getting emails to delete them. I explained that sometimes I get kind of busy and can't babysit my comments. I say, ignore what you want to ignore. They can't force people to argue. But after a while they started to really offend a lot of people, but as I said, we should hear all sides and maybe learn something.

On the other hand, arguing gets tiresome. And time consuming. And sometimes I just tell them I;m not in the mood. Also some women say that the remarks about who is hot, etc. are belittling of women. I say their remarks have nothing to do with me- have at it. They don't know anything about me!
Left of Center, Earl, and Neil are some of my favorites. Intelligent, funny, and sincere. No bs from those fellas. Take care.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Donkeyhue said...

Excellent post on the pussilient topic, great grasp of the english language.

There goes the neighborhood.

In my defense Lily, honestly what have I ever said to offend besides offer a differing opinion on certain subject matters. I am no more crude than any of the other comments but because i differ on most points politically Im the bad guy. We can continue that discussion on the aurora or boot, no need to clutter glendas blog with our back and forth.

I wasnt blowing smoke Glenda great post very funny.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous earl bockenfeld said...

Glenda, a great post and thanks for the comment you left me. I loved Perfidy, I'm going to look for ways to use it as much as I can. Thanks again, and keep up the good work. Soon you'll be a blogger pro.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger celticfire said...

I guess I'd be a revolutionary pussiliproletariat. :)

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger glenda said...

See what I get for going to bed ear;y? I miss all the fun.

Stella,
Sure include me iny our link!
Guys, be sure to go look at Stella's site.

Donkhue and Lily,
you are always welcome here. And thanks for the comments. I am generally described by my friends as pretty laid back and tolerant MOST of the time.

Earl,
The word perfidy is not used nearly enough when describing the Outlaws who run this country. Gee, though, thanks for your compliment. Pro would be nice, never thought of myself as such, but a good thing to work towards.

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous LILY BRANFORD said...

To clarify- I did not mean to say that it is Donkey's or Rhino's fault. LIke I said, I was aksed to delete them many times and I never have. I do not see them as less valid or more crude. I think they offer many intelligent things or I would not read THEIR blog!!!

My point was that I am accused of playing with the traitors by people who want to only interact with people that think the same as them. I said that I think people always have the CHOICE to ignore what they don't want to respond to. I was not trying to trash Donkey or Rhino. I do that to them directly.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger glenda said...

Lily,
I agree, diversity of thought is the one type of diversity that some have no tolerance for. What you do on your site is your call and your business.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP How do i use a pilates ab excerciser free ring tones mobile phone white mountain ice cream makers football point spread horse bets Handmark ppc yahtzee serial alaska guided hiking beverton infiniti marriott timeshare resorts 09 Canon digital camera powershot s1is price comparisons

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home