Saturday, March 18, 2006

Condi is now on myspace.com

Condi Can Now Make New Friends in the land of Myspace, so go see her and sign up to read her White House Secrets Blog!
For those myspacers who want to connect to Condigrrrl (Condaleeza aka Brigite, that's her secret code name) at http://www.myspace.com/condigrrrrl feel free to invite her to join your circus, I mean circle, of friends. I have been concerned because she has had problems relating to reality lately, so I decided to help her and give her a way to meet other normal people.

She has been sad and lonely and full of angst since I exposed in one of my previous blogs that she is really a blood-thirsty vampire. You can see by the picture above that I'm telling the truth, and she cannot deny that she has fangs.

It stuck in her craw a bit this past month that Cheney has been featured prominently in the news while she was sent away to Australia and spent the day answering a lot of dumb questions from college kids. Cheney better watch out or she may make him resign, and then she will get to be the VP. Look what she did to Rummey when he got in her way.

She is also sad because she misses playing the piano. They don't have pianos in Australia yet, but will hopefully get some soon.

12 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Texas Social Worker said...

Glenda, you are so bad! I went there and saw that you really did sign up Condi for a myspace.com site.
I especially liked that you did the ghostwriting for her on the blog, but at least it is obviously a satirical fake, unlike the George Cloonet recent fiasco.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I have a plan...give me your son's number and I'll give you mine and we can bug them.

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want his number too.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger glenda said...

Anonymous, that's just creepy. Begone from Oz.
Tabor, sorry, those pesky anons are proliferating everywhere.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

love the fake myspace...specially the blog on iran. the pic is great too. love the pic with two sides of bush's face on the previous post.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

No pianos in Australia? I suppose that's because they all know the story about what happened when they brought that piano to New Zealand...or maybe it's because they're also 'coca-lacquered'.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger glenda said...

That information, Neil, is a state secret and although I really like your blog, I would be supporting terrorism if I told you.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Critter007 said...

wow, the fangs. Vampires and werewolfs ARE real!

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asshole

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asshole

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asshole

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! mercedes benz 240d neutral safety switch installation Webcam lick

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home