Thursday, January 19, 2006

San Diego sushi


Was asked by sister's mother-in-law, after giving her some rose scented organic hand cream, whether it was expensive. Here comes a slam-dunk setup from a pro. If I answer, no, it was not expensive, she who-worships-with-Brand will look down upon said gift. If I answer yes, it is quite pricey, same will look it up and prove me a liar. I so hate the damn "Gotcha" game . Answered truthfully, no, it was only about $10. Her answer-, well, my daughter gave me a $100 jar of cream, so was just curious. To which I smirkingly replied, No hand cream is worth $100. Holy Perry Mason, it's a case of double indemnity!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tinky/Caddy said...

Match and point!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tinky/Caddy said...

Match and point!

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home